Orchestra includes various business workflows for your organization, all workflows are simplified, mobile powered and easily customized and well documented. Read this document and if covers your business requirements you can activate and start using.
This process is used by employees to request leave on behalf of another employee from his/her manager. This is two level approval process with fields absence type, begin and end date of leave and comments.
- ESS Time Management module should be active
- Absence types table should be customized, if any absence need file attachment as supportive document is needed should be checked,
- Shift programs should be created and assigned to employees,
- Employee ManagerId field should not be empty in Active Employee table,
- HR people is found from PAADMIN role assignment, these people will have shared responsible
- START_LEAVE_REQUEST_DAYS_BEFORE is used to indicate from how many days before employees can request leave?
- ESS_REQUEST_LEAVE_CANCEL_ENABLED parameter can be used for if cancellation by employee is required.
- CHECKTOTALLEAVEQUOTA parameter setting true means employee cannot request more than his/her quota days/hours,
- LEAVE_REQUEST_APPROVERS is used define employee number who will final approval as HR step (please enter HR approvers comma delimited)
- REQUEST_LEAVE_ONBEHALF_TYPE can be defined as “All” or “Manager”, All means first approver manager field will be filled from all people or from current user manager only,
- User with EMPLOYEE role request leave.
- User with MANAGER role assigned as manager of initiator employee can approve.
- HR approves, approvers can be defined from parameters or users with PAADMIN role will be HR approvers.
- Absence quota is updated.
27.10.2021 Performance improvement